Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Heads Up!

Okay, since I have so many stories coming up like right now or soon, I'm planning on holding a little contest this spring.

Actually it might be a big contest, since it will have some nice prizes, after all. And I totally mean nice on my scale. I'm talking about free ebooks of my three releases (Lucky, Something New, and Thank My Lucky Scars), maybe a small gift card for an eBook store of your choice, some swag... That sort of thing.

So, keep your eyes glued to this space, people! Soon enough you'll have some information and possibly some neat prizes!

That said, Something New is out today and you can already find it from the Dreamspinner Press store and at least All Romance Ebooks and later from Amazon and all the other places DSP novellas usually are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment