Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Let's take that one back, eh?

An update for my last blog post:

The F/F-vampire story that was meant for Halloween will in fact NOT be published by Summerhouse Publishing. They've reversed the rights of that story and it is looking for a new home. So there won't be a Halloween-story from me this year, but we'll see about next year.

Then again I might rework the story and turn it into something else. Valentine's day maybe? We'll see. Once I have further news on that particular little story, I'll let you guys know. :)

And before someone asks, here or via email, yes, there are reasons for this. What I will say, though, is that I'm not very pleased with how things were handled. If you follow me on Twitter, you might already know as much as I'm willing to say openly, if not, don't worry, it's not quite as dramatic as your mind is trying to tell you right now.  ;)

Anyways, I'll let you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment